Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Puss In Boots


Our first real date after Tower Cafe a week later. It was suppose to be just a movie, but boy, it turned out to be crazy. We saw, of course, Puss in Boots, which by the way I LOVED!  

We felt a bit hungry and the night was early, so we went to get Thai food in downtown, but it was closed. We decided to keep walking a find someplace that was opened- we ended up walking 7 blocks.  But we finally did eat at Tapa the World, a Spanish restaurant. There was a guy playing acoustic guitar, adding to the romantic ambiance.  I was feeling daring and ordered some sangria, except I got the really big one. Neither Cody or I liked it very much, but I felt so guilt about wasting the money on something I wasn’t going to drink. So I asked Cody if he dared me to drink the whole thing.  He didn’t I could do it, so he agreed. If I won, he had to do whatever I wanted. muahahahaha, guess who finished the whole thing.  His punishment: go to a gay club. Which conveniently for us, there were 4 right down the block. It was a first for both of us.  

And to emphasize my mean streak, once we were inside, I left him alone for a bit while I hid and asked a random guy to go hit on him.  Hehehehehe, luckily for Cody, that guy was there with his girlfriend too so he didn’t take it the joke too far.  Poor Cody. Other than that, there was nothing to do at the club except dance (which neither of us do) and drink (which I had already had too much with the sangria). I wasted so much money that night. That’s when I decided, no more drinking on dates with Cody. I want him to know the real me, not the tipsy me. Plus, I make poor decisions like going to gay clubs without my girlfriends. We walked back to the car in the cold rain through downtown Sac where I had an argument with an orange tree. Overall, we had a good time.


No comments: