Saturday, April 21, 2012

January 2012


     Unfortunately, I did not spend New Years Eve with Cody.  He was down in San Diego visiting his family and I couldn’t go due to work.  But I did see him New Years evening, after he got back from SD.  He brought me flowers!  Those were my first flowers that I’ve ever gotten from a guy that was not family! 

     The previous month, Cody took me rock climbing at Pipeworks with his climbing friends.  Afterward, we all ate Thai food in downtown, where we started talking about pets.  It turned out that Katie had so many cats, that she was giving two away.  I jumped on the opportunity, so on January 2nd, Cody and I went to pick up the cats. 




   I named them Nala and Khajit. They were (are) so cute! But mischievous! One time when I came home late from work and nobody was home, they tore open their food bag. 
                                









But it’s hard to stay mad at them; they do so many funny and cute things. I love them so much!


No comments: