Tuesday, April 24, 2012

February 2012


I want to be caught up with the present already, but I’m almost there, so I’ll try to write shorter recaps. I don’t remember much of what happened in February; our school schedules didn’t leave much free time. But there were two events that I do remember; one, of course, was Valentine’s Day. Our first V-Day and we spend it doing….NOTHING! Because I had class all day, I didn’t even see him until almost 10pm and we were both tired. But a few days before, he brought me pretty orchids and we spent the day together.  So even though we didn't do anything on valentine’s day, we did celebrate it.  Beside, shouldn't every day be Valentine’s day?  It sure does feel that way to me.  I’m in love every single day and everything looks shinier, fluffier, brighter, greener, prettier- all because of him.


  Gaby                                                                                                                Esau

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff.  The second thing I remember from February is my tea party!  I had a casual tea party to celebrate my unbirthday so I invited a few friends and what do you know, it was their unbirthday too!  So we all drank tea, talked about psychology, and blew out the candles to our unbirthday cake.  Not many guys came, but it was nice that Cody got to meet some of my friends. And a BIG thanks to Gaby and Cody for decorating even though you can't see it in the pictures.  Also, kudos to Gaby for a delicious and pretty cake. I want to have another tea party some day. Maybe you could join us next time.




                           Karina


Cody                                                                                                                     Alana

No comments: