Wednesday, November 7, 2012

RIP Baby Khajit.....



    It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing the heartbreaking death of one of my cats, Khajit. He passed away on October 27, 2012 at the young age of 5 years.  Cody and I have been hit pretty hard by this. We will always love and remember him as our fat, grouchy yet loving Khajit. He loved climbing his cat castle, liked to play rough, loved eating every hour and always insisted on a full plate. He would always wake me up around 5-6am for his morning feeding by placing his claw on my jugular and he loved humping his brother to assert dominance. He also had penchant for eating yarn, which is what led to his untimely death.  Rest in peace my lovely kitty.  I love you and so does daddy.

Cody and I are now focusing our attention on Nala so that he doesn't get depressed at the loss of his brother. We have been spending more time with him and even taking him on trips with us, but I'll tell you more about that later, after I update with everything that's happened between last post and this one. And it's actually quite a bit, so I'll be doing it over the next several days (hopefully).

No comments: