Thursday, October 18, 2012

Support

I'm at a place in my life where I can find my own motivation and feel confident to do things on my own, but it's always nice to feel and have the support of loved ones and friends.  And Cody is certainly a good source of support for me.  He is always there for me, from helping me fill out county papers at midnight, staying up with me to keep me company when I'm feeling all kinds of crazy, to getting up early (on his day off) to give me a ride to get my parents' dog spayed.  On top of that, he gives me flowers!
I should be the one giving him flowers as a thank you, not the other way around. But he can continue doing so if he wants :)
Just like my family who has always been here for me through both the good and tough times, Cody has become someone I can always count on. And why not? He has become family.

No comments: