Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

Today marks our one year anniversary! We met a year ago on 11-11-11 and the rest....is written on this blog :P  I will update later what we did for our anniversary date (once I get the pictures from Cody).  In the meantime, I will continue updating what we've done up 'till today.

It's the little things....
....that annoy you! Yup! It was the first annoyance! And it happened on October 8, 2012. No, it wasn't a big deal, but I just thought it was funny that it took Cody so long for him to get annoyed by one of my many sounds.  We were driving in his car and I was munching on some chips.  After each bite that I took I made a rhythmic "mmmm" sound. I think Cody had a headache or something, but he suddenly grabs my knee and squeezes (not hard) and that makes me stop. I look at him startled, partly because I wasn't even aware that I was making sounds and the other part because I hadn't even thought whether I was being annoying.  But, really, I make a lot of random sounds, so I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Avatar
Finally! Another movie night! This actually happened last week.  With classes and studying taking up most of our time, we hadn't had a lot of movie time together. But during a lull from exams and projects, we seized the chance to immerse ourselves in a movie world...and what a world it was! Pandora!  I had been wanting to see Avatar since it came out all those years ago and now I finally have with Cody. Such a pretty movie :)  And it has a happy ending too. All I can say is that I wish I was blue, that there was more bioluminescence in our world, and that those cool leaf-footed-insect-look-alike-fire-twirling lizard really existed. Apparently, it's called a fan lizard. Isn't it beautiful?


Nevada City

 It's Nayely & Cody tested, Nala approved! So this is how I'm focusing my attention on Nala- by taking him with me on trips. There are obvious places that I can't take him. But Nevada City was one in which I did when Cody and I went last weekend. I'm lucky that Cody is very understanding and patient with me (and Nala). All three of us had a really nice time picnicking and exploring in the forest. But Cody is more than just patient; he actually likes all the silly ideas I come up with, even when they are a little hard to do, like taking a cat on a trip. After the forest, we took Nala to town. Cody and I walked around with Nala in my arms covered by Cody's sweater; he looked like my baby :p Everyone we passed kept commenting on how big Nala is. They said he looks like a bobcat. Go figure. Nevada City and the surrounding area is very pretty.  The trees looked as if they were on fire, just beautiful. Everything is more fun and beautiful with Cody.







No comments: