Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy 6 Months!

Yesterday was our 6 month mensiversary! Half way there to a year, and it has been a marvelous six months. I am so lucky to have such a compassionate and caring human being who actually loves me. He has such a beautiful soul and is so down to earth, that I always feel so relaxed next to him.  So, what did we do to celebrate?  We went to Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis!  It was a very relaxing afternoon sitting on the grass with Cody's head on my lap, gently caressing his hair and music all around us.  Lots of hippies!  But also, lots of vendors :/  I got a beetle painted on my chest. It was really pretty, but I think that next time, I'll paint my own beetle at home. 


There were informational booths too, like SAVE THE FROGS, but by the time we got there, only the vendors were left.  And the food was so expensive too!  Imagine a mango on a stick for 5 bucks! absurd! Still, it was a nice ambiance and we were there with friends too (Christina, Luna, Mike, and Robyn).  AND Cody and I got FREE plants! Yay! More babies for our garden!




Afterwards, some of us went to eat, but we all met again later in the park where we played with Mike's glow pois. And that's it! We went home.  
Cody on the left, Mike on the right.


Here's a poem I recently got from Codybear:  




There once was a man, gazing fondly at his lover with delight.
She gave him love, fidelity, and respite… He’d do absolutely anything for her in a fight.
At her he frequently stared, but it couldn’t be helped.
In a moment he might feel her pinch, and give a yelp.
For he had feelings hard to bear, for her gift to him had been more than fair,
Her passion, her stare, her gentle and loving care.  
To pleasure, to cherish, to warm inside and out,
He loved her more day by day, there could be no doubt.
Her hair a gorgeous pink, so much more beautiful than she might think
A squeaky bra and a pouty lip, both do nothing to shake his grip
of the love he feels, the desire he has, the hopes he carries
For her and he to one day marry.

And for all that may come, the ups and downs are sure to follow.
But in each other's arms nothing felt is hollow,
for there always awaits an even greater tomorrow.
Worry and fear, do take heed,
with them together you will not feed.
While little in this world is certain, indeed,
it is beyond true, Nahdxyeli, that you are all Cody needs.


Yay! I love my Cody :)  And speaking of "one day marry," big ol' CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to Viqui for getting engaged!!! I am sooo happy for you!  

And another Congratulations! to Karina!  for getting into UC Davis Med School.  Knew you could do it, girl!



Fairy Puppy


P.S. Don't know why that text is boxed in/highlighted like that.

2 comments:

Viqui said...

Hah thanks Nayely! You kids are cute! The idea of marriage makes me so excited ur still not allowed to beat me to the "alter, jk u can if it works out that way" dress shopping awaits this summer!

Nayely said...

Hah, don't worry, it's not going to happen for a long time I think. But I do look for forward to dress shopping this summer with you!